Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Having a lot of great dates.....

I DONT understand why SHE had to imitate me SO badly, you know. She knew so much i despise people who imitates me and she just had to do it. Argh! Just what's up with her man! Okay, let's drop this. I'll probably get pissed even further if i kept going on. Anyway, 3 days of holiday just went off like that. Wednesday was "homie" day with baby. Just spent time at his place and played badminton! Thursday was an outing to town with Mum and Aunt. Yes, i've got a skirt and a blouse. The good thing about going shopping with them is that, i dont have to pay for anything. Days past, and we are back to school. And yes we got back our O'level Chinese results today. Mine's bad, so dont ask. Okay friday, as usual, we had our mock exams. This time it's Emaths Paper 2. I'll probably fail it like how i failed in my paper 1. Seriously, i havent been practicing maths. One word, lazy. Dont have to tell me, i know it's not right a mood to have at this point of time. Anyway, after mocks, rushed home to get prepared to meet up with baby. Guess what?? I've got another flower from babY!!! (1, 2, 3, Awww.. ) By the way, we watched "Click" at Tampines Mall. Man, the show's nice!! There's this really touching part where i started tearing with baby. Hah! Yes, it's worth watching. And after movie, we went back. Yes, it's a short date indeed. But you know what?? It's just the company that matters. Yes, i had to say baby had changed... in a good way, of course! It's great. Although there's THIS SOMETHING i dont really like but i guess.... i shouldnt expect more, right? Anyway, yes. love him still!! Oh ya! Baby's SO SWEET today. Knowing how disappointed i am for my results, he sent me a mms straight after he reached class. Really sweet.............. Yes, i'm touched. and yes, he's the only person who can cheer me up. *The smile will never fade, so long as Elijah's around.

With love, on Friday, August 11, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse